JOB OPENING: LIAISON OFFICER
It was just an ordinary gathering of a group of Urologists when the vision of a Urologic Corporation was presented by a dreamer. The ideas were definitely brilliant but a little apprehension was very much felt. A number of major and minor considerations have to be assured in order to convince a great majority. But just like any innovative move, the group was not an exception to resistance. Prayers and dedication from the prime movers made the dream a reality.
ESWL: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
Archeological findings gave profound evidence that men suffered from kidney and bladder stones for centuries. Urolithiasis is the condition where urinary calculi or stones are formed or located anywhere in the urinary system. It is the process of stone formation within the kidney, bladder, and/or ureters. more info...
BRACHYTHERAPY for Prostate Cancer
From the leader in no-surgery stone removal, UCPI introduces the fastest growing, non-surgical treatment for early stage prostate cancer. This state-of-the-art procedure is a form of radiation therapy in which radioactive pellets or seeds are permanently implanted into the prostate to deliver radiation energy directly to the tumor without harming other normal tissues and organs.. more info...
TransUrethral Microwave Therapy (TUMT)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is nonmalignant (noncancerous) enlargement of the prostate gland, a common occurrence in older men. It is also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia and abbreviated as BPH. It leads to symptoms of urinary hesitancy, frequent urination, dysuria (painful urination), increased risk of urinary tract infections, and urinary retention. more info...
Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy (EDSWT)
As one of the best Urology centers, we offer the latest technology, Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy (EDSWT) - enhancement of vasculogenesis to relieve erectile dysfunction (ED) problems. more info...
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) for urinary stones
- Holmium Laser for urinary stones
- Transurethral Microwave Therapy (TUMT) for BPH and Prostatitis
- Brachytherapy Seed Implantation for Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy (EDSWT)
- Pelvic Floor Neuromodulation for incontinence
- GI Endoscopy
- Major and Minor Urologic and General Surgery
- CT Scan, X-Ray, Ultrasound, 2D Echo
- Laboratory (CBC, Urinalysis, Blood Chemistry, etc.)
- Medical Consultation and Dental Services
- Annual Physical Examination, Executive Check-Up and Pre-Employment Services