UCPI - Our Services
Operating Room Facilities
1. Sterrad Sterilization Chamber System from Johnson & Johnson Philippines
- uses a combination of hydrogen peroxide vapor and low-temperature gas plasma to rapidly sterilize most medical instruments and materials without leaving any toxic residues.
- The technology can be used to sterilize a wide range of medical devices currently sterilized in steam, ethylene oxide, formaldehyde, or peracetic acid. Since the load temperatures do not exceed 55 °C and sterilization occurs in a low moisture environment, the STERRAD® NX System is particularly suited to the sterilization of heat and moisture-sensitive instruments.
2. Mobile C-Arm (Eco-Ray & OEC Brivo)
- Two high-quality, innovative advances in the mobile surgical C-arm field are available in our hospital supporting successful surgeries with easy-to-use technology.
- • These C-arm machines have automated features that deliver quality imaging at a clinician’s fingertips, enabling optimal image acquisition with fewer re-takes. With new advancements in steering and lightweight construction, the C-arm’s compact design makes it easy to guide into space-constrained operating or procedure rooms. Their seamless connectivity and easy data management can help clinicians boost productivity, including the use of wireless capabilities to ensure the fast transfer and protection of data.
3. Holmium Laser
- Holmium laser lithotripsy is a method for using lasers to remove stones that are located in the urinary tract. This could include stones in the bladder, kidneys, ureters (tubes that carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder), or urethra (tube through which urine leaves the body). A flexible laser fiber is inserted through the urethra to break up the stones. The procedure is completed without any incisions.